Institute of Materials and Systems for Sustainability Advanced Measurement Technology Center
YAMASAKI, Jun, Visiting Associate professor, 1973
yamasaki*@*uhvem.osaka-u.ac.jp(Please drop *'s before/after @ in sending e-mail.)
- 2001/3 Doctor Course, Physics, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University
- 2001/4 Assistant Professor, Nagoya University
- 2014/4 Associate Professor, Osaka University (and Visiting Associate Professor, Nagoya University)
Ph.D, Osaka University, 2001/3
Keywords of Research themes
Aberration-corrected TEM, Diffractive Imaging, High-voltage Electron Microscopy
- T. Mitsudome, T. Urayama, K. Yamazaki, Y. Maehara, J. Yamasaki, K. Gohara, Z. Maeno, T. Mizugaki, K. Jitsukawa, K. Kaneda, "Design of Core-Pd/Shell-Ag Nanocomposite Catalyst for Selective Semihydrogenation of Alkynes", ACC Catalysis, 6 (2016) 666-670.
- J. Yamasaki, M. Mori, A. Hirata, Y. Hirotsu, and N. Tanaka, “Depth-resolution imaging of crystalline nanoclusters attached on and embedded in amorphous films using aberration-corrected TEM”, Ultramicroscopy, 151 (2015) 224-231.
- J. Yamasaki, M. Mutoh, S. Ohta, S. Yuasa, S. Arai, K. Sasaki and N. Tanaka, “Analysis of nonlinear intensity attenuation in bright-field TEM images for correct 3D reconstruction of the density in micron-sized materials”, Microscopy, 63 (2014) 345-355.
- K. Yoshida, T. Tominaga, T. Hanatani, A. Tagami, Y. Sasaki, J. Yamasaki, K. Saitoh and N. Tanaka, “Key factors for the dynamic ETEM observation of single atoms”, Microscopy, 62(6) (2013) 571-582.
- S.-P. Cho, Y. Nakamura, J. Yamasaki, E. Okunishi, M. Ichikawa and N. Tanaka, “Study of microstructure and interdiffusion behavior of β-FeSi2 flat-islands grown on Si (111) surfaces”, Journal of Applied Crystallography, 46 (2013) 1076-1080.
- S. Morishita, J. Yamasaki, and N. Tanaka, “Measurement of spatial coherence of electron beams by using a small selected-area aperture", Ultramicroscopy, 129 (2013) 10-17.
- J. Yamasaki, K. Ohta, S. Morishita, and N. Tanaka, “Quantitative phase imaging of electron waves using selected-area diffraction”, Applied Physics Letters, 101 (2012) 234105_1-5.
- S. Harada, Alexander, K. Seki, Y. Yamamoto, C. Zhu, Y. Yamamoto, S. Arai, J. Yamasaki, N. Tanaka and T. Ujihara, “Polytype transformation by replication of stacking faults formed by two-dimensional nucleation on spiral steps during SiC solution growth”, Crystal Growth and Design, 12 (2012) 3209-3214.
- J. Yamasaki, S. Inamoto, Y. Nomura, H. Tamaki, and N. Tanaka, “Atomic structure analysis of stacking faults and misfit dislocations at 3C-SiC/Si(001) interface by aberration-corrected transmission electron microscopy”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 45 (2012) 494002_1-8.
- S. Inamoto, J. Yamasaki, H. Tamaki, and N. Tanaka, "Atomic arrangement at the 3C-SiC/Si(001) interface revealed utilizing aberration-corrected transmission electron microscope", Philosophical Magazine Letters, 91(9) (2011) 632-639.
- Shigeyuki Morishita, Jun Yamasaki, and Nobuo Tanaka, “Estimation of wave fields of incident beams in a transmission electron microscope by using a small selected-area aperture”, Journal of Electron Microscopy, 60(2) (2011) 101-108.
- Yong Liu, Chun-Jiang Jia, Jun Yamasaki, Osamu Terasaki, and Ferdi Schuth, “Highly Active Iron Oxide Supported Gold Catalysts for CO Oxidation: How Small Must the Gold Nanoparticles Be?”, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 49 (2010) 5771-5775.
- S. Inamoto, J. Yamasaki, E. Okunishi, K. Kakushima, H. Iwai, and N. Tanaka, “Annealing effects on a high-k lanthanum oxide film on Si (001) analyzed by aberration-corrected transmission electron microscopy/scanning transmission electron microscopy and electron energy loss spectroscopy”, Journal of Applied Physics, 107 (2010) 124510_1-10.
- P. Krogstrup, J. Yamasaki, C.B. Sorensen, E. Johnson, J.B. Wagner, R. Pennington, M. Aagesen, N. Tanaka, and J. Nygard: Junctions in axial III-V heterostructure nanowires obtained via an interchange of group III elements, Nano Letters, 9(11) (2009) 3689-3693.
- J. Yamasaki, T. Kawai, Y. Kondo, and N. Tanaka, “A practical solution for eliminating artificial image contrast in aberration-corrected TEM”, Microscopy and Microanalysis, 14(1) (2008) 27-35.
- S. Morishita, J. Yamasaki, K. Nakamura, T. Kato, and N. Tanaka, “Diffractive imaging of the dumbbell structure in silicon by spherical-aberration-corrected electron diffraction”, Applied Physics Letters, 93 (2008) 183103_1-3.
- N. Tanaka, S.-P. Cho, A.A. Shklyaev, J. Yamasaki, E. Okunishi and M. Ichikawa, “Spherical aberration corrected STEM studies of Ge nanodots grown on Si(001) surfaces with an ultrathin SiO2 coverage”, Applied Surface Science, 254 (2008) 7569-7572.
- K. Hirahara, K. Saitoh, J. Yamasaki, and N. Tanaka, “Direct observation of six-membered rings in the upper and lower walls of a single wall carbon nanotube by spherical aberration-corrected HRTEM”, Nano Letters, 6(8) (2006) 1778 –1783.
- K. Yoshida, T. Nanbara, J. Yamasaki and N. Tanaka, “Oxygen release and structural changes in TiO2 films during photocatalytic oxidation”, Journal of Applied Physics, 99(8) (2006) 084908_1-8.
- J. Yamasaki, T. Kawai, and N. Tanaka, “A simple method for minimizing non-linear contrast in spherical aberration-corrected HRTEM”, Journal of Electron Microscopy, 54(3) (2005) 209-214.
- J. Yamasaki, H. Sawada, and N. Tanaka, “First experiments of selected area nano-diffraction from semiconductor interfaces using a spherical aberration corrected TEM”, Journal of Electron Microscopy, 54(2) (2005) 123-126.
- J. Yamasaki, T. Kawai, and N. Tanaka, “Direct observation of a stacking fault in Si1-xGex semiconductors by spherical aberration-corrected TEM and conventional ADF-STEM”, Journal of Electron Microscopy, 53(2) (2004) 129-135.
- J. Yamasaki, N. Tanaka, N. Baba, H. Kakibayashi and O. Terasaki, “Three-dimensional Analysis of Platinum Super-Crystals by TEM and HAADF-STEM Observations”, Philosophical Magazine, 84 (2004) 2819-2828.
- K. Yoshida, J. Yamasaki and N. Tanaka, “A trial for quantitative TEM-EELS measurement of photocatalysis by TiO2 films”, Nanotechnology 15(6) (2004) S349-354.
- N. Tanaka, J. Yamasaki, T. Kawai and H.Y. Pan, “The first observation of carbon nanotubes by spherical aberration corrected high-resolution transmission electron microscopy”, Nanotechnology, 15 (2004) 1779-1784.
- K. Yoshida, J. Yamasaki and N. Tanaka, “In-situ high-resolution transmission electron microscopy observation of photodecomposition process of poly-hydrocarbons on catalytic TiO2 films”, Applied Physics Letters, 84(14) (2004) 2542-2544.
- H.Y. Pan, A. Ohno, S. Fukami, J. Yamasaki, and N. Tanaka, “Microstructure change of vanadium clusters in ZnO crystalline films by heat-treatment”, Nanotechnology, 15(6) (2004) S420-427.
- K. Nishijima, J. Yamasaki, H. Orihara and N. Tanaka, “Development of micro-capsule for electron microscopy and their application to dynamical observation of liquid crystals in TEM”, Nanotechnology, 15 (2004) S329-332.
- J. Yamasaki, Y. Ohno, S. Takeda, and Y. Kimura, “Extended vacancy-type defects in silicon induced at low temperatures by electron irradiation”, Philosophical Magazine, 83 (2003) 151-163.
- N. Tanaka, J. Yamasaki, S. Fuchi and Y. Takeda, “First Observation of InGaAs Quantum Dots in GaP by Spherical Aberration-corrected HRTEM in comparison with ADF-STEM and Conventional HRTEM”, Microscopy and Microanalysis, 10(1) (2003) 139-145.
- H. Pan, S. Fukami, J. Yamasaki, and N. Tanaka, “HRTEM studies of nm-size FePd particles embedded in MgO after annealing over 920 K”, Materials Transactions, 44 (2003) 1-7.
- N. Tanaka, J. Yamasaki, K. Usuda, and N. Ikarashi, “First observation of SiO2/Si(100) interfaces by spherical aberration-corrected high-resolution transmission electron microscopy”, Journal of Electron Microscopy, 52 (2003) 69-73.
- J. Kikkawa, J. Yamasaki, Y. Ohno, M. Kohyama, and S. Takeda, “Formation of extended defects in polycrystalline SiGe by electron irradiation”, Solid State Phenomena, 93 (2003) 361-366.
- N. Tanaka, J. Yamasaki, S. Mitani, and K. Takanashi, “High-angle annular dark-field scanning transmission electron microscopy and electron energy-loss spectroscopy of nano-granular Co-Al-O alloys”, Scripta Materialia, 48 (2003) 909-914.
- J. Yamasaki, and S. Takeda, “Elemental process of amorphization induced by electron irradiation in Si”, Physical Review B, 65 (2002) 115213-22.
- J. Yamasaki, Y. Ohno, H. Kohno, N. Ozaki, and S. Takeda, “Novel amorphization process in silicon induced by electron irradiation”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 299-302 (2002) 793-797.
- H. Nakamura, H. Watanabe, J. Yamasaki, N. Tanaka, and R.K. Malhan, “Micro-structural and electrical properties of Al-implanted and lamp-annealed 4H-SiC”, Materials Science Forum, 389-393 (2002) 807.
- N. Ozaki, Y. Ohno, M. Tanbara, D. Hamada, J. Yamasaki, and S. Takeda, “Observation of silicon surface nanoholes by scanning tunneling microscopy”, Surface Science, 493 (2001) 547-554.
- S. Takeda, J. Yamasaki, and Y. Kimura, “Electron irradiation effects in Si observed at 4.2 to 25K by means of in situ transmission electron microscopy”, Physica B, 273-274 (1999) 476-479.
- S. Takeda, and J. Yamasaki, “Amorphization in silicon by electron irradiation”, Physical Review Letters, 83 (1999) 320-323.
- S. Takeda, N. Arai, and J. Yamasaki, “Modeling of self-interstitial clusters and their formation mechanism in Si”, Materials Science Forum, 258-263 (1997) 535-540.
- T. Nomachi, S. Muto, M. Hirata, H. Kohno, J. Yamasaki, and S. Takeda, “Extended platelets on (111) in GaAs created by He-ion implantation followed by low temperature annealing”, Applied Physics Letters, 71 (1997) 255-257.
- Jun Yamasaki,“Reconstruction of Atomic Structures and Electric Fields of Nano Materials Using Electron Diffractive Imaging”, International Conference on Electron Microscopy and XXXVI Annual Meeting of the Electron Microscope Society of India (EMSI-2015), 8-10 July 2015, Mumbai, India.（Plenary Lecture）
- Jun Yamasaki, “Electron Diffractive Imaging of Crystalline Structures and Electric Fields in/around Nano Materials “, SANKEN International Symposium, 10-11 December, 2014, Osaka
- Jun Yamasaki, “Electron Diffractive Imaging of Crystalline Structures and Electric Fields of Nano Materials”, The 15th International Union of Materials Research Society – International Conference in Asia (IUMRS-ICA), 24-30 August, 2014, Fukuoka University.
- J. Yamasaki, A. Hirata , Y. Hirotsu, N. Tanaka, "Imaging and Diffraction Analysis of Medium Range Order Embedded in Amorphous Films by aberration-corrected TEM" The 17th International Microscopy Congress, 19-24 September, 2010, Rio de Janeilo, Brazil.
- J. Yamasaki, S. Morishita, and N. Tanaka, 「High-resolution imaging and structure analysis by using aberration-corrected electron diffraction”, The 12th Frontiers of Electron Microscopy in Materials Science (FEMMS 2009) 28 September – 2 October 2009, Huis ten bosch, Nagasaki, Japan.
- Jun Yamasaki 「Advanced high-resolution imaging and diffraction by using a Cs-corrected TEM」 the 64th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Microscopy, May 21-23, 2008, Kyoto, Japan.
- J. Yamasaki, Y. Nakagaki, S. Fukami and N. Tanaka, "Structural Analyses of Surfaces/Interfaces by Cs-corrected TEM", The 3rd Japan-China Joint Seminar on Atomic Level Characterization", (2006) Xiamen, China, Mar.7-10, Modern Science Instruments.
Copyright©Institute of Materials and Systems for Sustainability. Nagoya University,All Rights Reserved